|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||CE / SGS / ISO9001|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||carton, pallet|
|Delivery Time:||Within 18 days after deposit received.|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, Western Union, MoneyGram,Paypal|
|Supply Ability:||500,000 square meters per month|
|Product Name:||Luxury Anti-slip Composite Environmental SPC PVC Vinyl Flooring Planks||Total Thickness:||4-5.5MM|
|Wear Layer:||0.3MM/0.5MM||Material:||100% Virgin PVC|
|Surface Texture:||EIR/Deep Emboss/Light Emboss||Formaldehyde:||Free|
|Surface Treatment:||UV Coating||Type:||SPC Flooring|
|Application:||Home,Indoor Use Or Outdoor Use,etc.||Installation:||Unilin Click|
pvc core vinyl flooring,
pvc vinyl tiles
luxury anti-slip composite environmental SPC PVC vinyl flooring planks
PVC Laminate Flooring is a new generation of floor covering. It can be easily installed on most types of subfloors, including concrete, ceramic or existing flooring. It is formaldehyde free, VOC free, completely safe floor covering materials for commercial and residential buildings, such as Apartments, Hotels, Offices, Shopping Malls, Schools, Airports, Supermarket, and other places.
183*1220mm / 183*1524mm / 183*1830mm,230*1220mm / 230*1524mm / 230*1830mm
|Wear Layer||0.3mm, 0.5mm|
|Surface Treatment||UV Coating|
|Surface Texture||BP / Hand-Scraped/Line..etc|
|Features||Waterproof / Anti-Slip / Wear Resistant / Fire Retardant / Sound Barrier|
|Advantages||Easy Click to Install / Labor Costs Saving / Super Stability / Eco Friendly|
|Warranty||Reisdential 25 years , Commerical 10 years|
Comparison of SPC/WPC/LVT flooring
|Will Not Expand or Contract||Great||Good||Ok|
|Stable in High / Low Temperature||Great||Good||Ok|
|Installation on Any Surface||Great||Great||Ok|
|Superior Scratch Resistance||Great||Good||Good|
|Perfect Sound Absorbent||Great||Great||Poor|
|Easy to Install||Great||Yes||Yes|
|Stable in Rooms with Sun Lights||Great||Great||Ok|
|Core Free of Formaldehyde||Great||Great||Ok|
|Indentation & Impacts Resistance||Great||Good||Ok|
Advantages of PVC Laminate flooring
· - Environmental protection, save the hardwood, save the forest.
· - Sound absorption&Soundproof, it is sound insulation can deaden the noise of the room.
· - Waterproof & Firebrick, It is water repellent, so the water could not penetrate into the floor.
· - Anti-corrosion&long life time, provide the industry with better products and maintenance free for clients .
· - Anti-slippery,Slip resistance make it more suitable for kids&the aged family,dance room and badminton court.
· - Anti-scratch&Stain repellent, High quality wear layer making it exceptionally stain and scratch resistant.
· - Good foot feels, They are warmer underfoot than traditional tile or stone.
· - Easy install and maintain, reduces the cost of labor force, economic choose for residential and commercial
· - Eco-friendly, no noxious or chemical componet.
· - 100% Virgin vinyl, It is made from virgin material to ensure the quality of the final product stable.
· - Durable, will not expand or contract, very stable.
· - No need for transition strips, no underlayment required, Micro Bevel reduces minor issues with flatness
of the sub-floor and add to a more realistic appearance.
· - OEM available
Both laminate flooring and luxury vinyl flooring are comparable in appearance. Both types of flooring can look remarkably like wood, stone, ceramics, or just about any material. They may have deep and realistic three-dimensional embossing on the surfaces, with some even resembling
Both laminate flooring and vinyl flooring in plank or tile format (not sheet) are comparable in terms of ease of installation.
Sheet vinyl can be a difficult material for do-it-yourselfers to install. The material is large, heavy, and unwieldy. Plus, it can be hard to make complicated cutouts from sheet goods. If you are installing sheet vinyl, professional installation is often your best bet.
Laminate flooring and luxury vinyl flooring are roughly comparable in price, although sheet vinyl does hold an edge. Both laminate flooring and vinyl flooring are usually less expensive than natural hardwood, engineered wood, and many types of ceramic or porcelain tile.
Contact Person: sophie