5.0MM Thickness Embossed Rigid Core Vinyl Plank Flooring Durable Rigid Core Vinyl Floor
What's SPC Flooring
Shire 5.0MM Thickness Embossed Rigid Core Vinyl Plank Flooring Durable Rigid Core Vinyl Floor is considered to be an upgraded version of engineered vinyl flooring.
SPC Flooring features extreme stability, high performance, completely waterproof, high density core, indentation resistance & most importantly, it is recyclable. Its rigidity provides dimension stability & durability as planks do not shrink & expand to environment condition, unlike Vinyl tiles. SPC Flooring can be used for most applications. It is highly resistant to mold, termites attack & moist resistant. It has been installed & used successfully in kitchens, bathrooms, restaurants, gyms, offices where heavy wear & tear is often the case. Most important, it is also fire resistant.
SPC Flooring looks & feels like real wood or stone depending on the design you may choose. As it is fully scratch & stain resistant, tedious polishing is not required for maintenance. SPC Flooring is easy to install & can be handled without a professional installer. Our products feature a click lock system that allows quick “Do-It-Yourself” installation without the mess of nails and glue. The click system firmly secures every piece with minimal gaps in between.
Each plank of 5.0MM Thickness Embossed Rigid Core Vinyl Plank Flooring Durable Rigid Core Vinyl Floor is constructed with the following layers:
- Wear layer: This transparent layer is at the top. It provides resistance to scratches and stains and is easy to keep clean.
- Vinyl layer: This layer provides the decoration for the plank. Colors and patterns are printed onto the vinyl.
- SPC layer: This is the dense, waterproof core for the plank made of natural limestone powder, polyvinyl chloride, and stabilizers. It provides rigidity and stability for the plank.
- Pre-attached underpad: This layer is generally made from IXPE or EVA foam, which provides sound insulation and cushioning.
|Viny flooring tile dimension
|Wear layer thickness
||Wood Grain Embossed ,Marble ,EIR ,Handscraped
|Castor Wheel Test
|Determination of Migration of Heavy Metals
|Curling After Exposure To heat
Benefits of Indoor Rigid Core SPC Vinyl Flooring 4MM Thick Rigid Core Click Vinyl Plank Flooring
- DIY Installation: SPC vinyl flooring is a click-lock installation system. It is installed similarly to a regular vinyl and laminate with a tongue and groove installation. No glues or extra tools are required! This is a floor for the everyday DIY’er.
- Comfort: The SPC vinyl floor is going to feel more sturdy and cushioned under foot than a traditional vinyl due to the dense core and thickness of the plank. A thicker plank will give you more comfort. Also, some SPC vinyls will have attached underlayment that adds to the softness under foot. If it does not have attached underlayment, you can opt for an LVT specific underlayment to install over the subfloor.
- Sound: With the dense core, this plank tends to have a quieter sound. You will not hear a hollow sound when you walk on it.
- Affordability: SPC vinyl plank flooring is very budget friendly. Depending on the brand and features, you can find SPC vinyl in a variety of price ranges. Features like attached underlayment, texture and edges can increase a floors price.
- Easy Maintenance and Cleaning: An SPC vinyl will have the same cleaning and maintenance needs as a regular vinyl. These planks are designed to be easily cleaned with regular sweeping and mopping.
- Rigid Core Vinyl Plank Flooring is becoming one of the most popular floors to install for a variety of reasons. If you’re a homeowner, property manager or business owner, SPC vinyl flooring may be a great option for your next project!
- Waterproof: This is one of the biggest factors in choosing an SPC vinyl. It is 100% waterproof, which means it can be installed in kitchens, bathrooms, laundry rooms and restaurants without worry!
- Stability in Temperature Fluctuations: With the stone construction, an SPC vinyl core is more stable in environments with temperature changes, such as cabins, homes with AC units and homes with humidity fluctuations.
- Appearance: SPC vinyl flooring can have a variety of looks, textures and styles. It will be hard to believe they are vinyls!
Bed Room,Living Room, Bathroom, Kitchen...
Hospital, Mall, office building, School, Hotel...